- The domain name www.stadiumsoccer.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Stadium Sports Foundation (hereinafter referred to as “Stadium”) a trust incorporated under the Indian Trusts Act with its registered office at 004D,Zed Collective , Doddaballapur Road , Bengaluru – 560064, Karnataka, India.
- Buyer’s use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If the Buyers transact on the Website, The Buyers shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, The Buyers shall be impliedly contracting with Stadium and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Buyer’s binding obligations, with Stadium.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires “Buyer” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer at on the Stadium Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered Buyer using the computer systems. Stadium allows the Buyer to surf the Website without registering on the Website, however to make purchases, the Buyer must be registered on the Website.
- When The Buyers use any of the services provided by Stadium through the Website, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews), The Buyers will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms and Conditions. Stadium reserves the right, at Stadium’s sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to The Buyers. It is Buyer’s responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates / changes. Buyer’s continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that The Buyers accept and agree to the revisions. As long as The Buyers comply with these Terms and Conditions, Stadium grant The Buyers a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
- ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES BUYER’S AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- Usage of, and purchases at the Website/Stores is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, persons of unsound mind, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If the Buyers are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, the Buyers shall not register on the Stadium website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if the Buyers wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by Buyer’s legal guardian or parents on the Website. Stadium reserves the right to terminate Buyer’s membership and / or refuse to provide the Buyers with access to the Website if it is brought to Stadium’s notice or if it is discovered that the Buyers are under the age of 18 years.
- All persons wishing to use, register on, and purchase at the Website/Stores shall provide the following information – a). Name, b). Mobile Number or Email ID & c). Pin Code (mandatory for Website, optional for Stores)
Buyer’s Account and Registration Obligations
- If The Buyers use the Website and register as a buyer, The Buyers shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Buyer’s Display Name and Password and The Buyers shall be responsible for all activities which occur under Buyer’s Display Name and Password. The Buyers agree that if The Buyers provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Stadium has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms and Conditions, Stadium shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Buyer’s membership on the Website and refuse to provide The Buyers with access to the Website.
- When The Buyers use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, The Buyers agree and understand that The Buyers are communicating with Stadium through electronic records and The Buyers consent to receive communications via electronic records from Stadium periodically and as and when required. Stadium may communicate with the Buyers by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Platform for Transaction and Communication: The Website is a platform that Buyers utilize to discover Stadium products and to show interest in purchasing these products.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyers and Stadium. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
- The Buyers can take a close look at the Website for a complete description of the products. In spite of Stadium doing its best to describe and present the articles being sold on the website as accurately as possible, some product characteristics may be altered slightly. Despite all precautions by Stadium, there may be inadvertent errors, and Stadium shall not under any circumstances be held liable should this arise. The photographs of products shown on the Website are not contractually binding. Under no circumstances may Stadium be held liable on the basis of said photographs or description of the products being sold. Stadium also does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyer and Stadium.
- Disclaimer: The prices displayed on products are expressed in Indian Rupees and shall include all taxes applicable by law. Product prices shall not include delivery charges, the cost of certain forms of packing or charges for certain optional services selected by the Customer. STADIUM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed by the Customer. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be subjected to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Stadium may cancel Buyer’s order(s).
- The Buyers release and indemnify Stadium and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Buyers of the Website and specifically waive any claims that the Buyers may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Stadium cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Buyers which is made available on the Website. The Buyers may find other Buyer’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
- Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Stadium does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Stadium reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Stadium may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Stadium reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. The Buyers shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Stadium.
Use of the Website
- The Buyers agree, undertake and confirm that Buyer’s use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- The Buyers shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which The Buyers does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or envisaging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way or threatens to defame or harm the goodwill of Stadium;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work , such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page;
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Buyers;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Stadium’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” products related to the Website. Throughout this Terms and Conditions, Stadium’s prior written consent means a communication coming from Stadium’s Legal Department, specifically in response to Buyer’s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which The Buyers seek authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Stadium’s sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another Buyer’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s Buyer and enjoyment of similar services;
- refers to any website or URL that, in Stadium’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ Buyers about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resoursce; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Stadium or cause Stadium to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Stadium’s internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- The Buyers shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Stadium reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- The Buyers shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- The Buyers shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The Buyers may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other Buyer of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by The Buyers, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Buyer’s own information, as provided for by the Website.
- The Buyers shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Stadium or the brand name or domain name used by Stadium including but not limited to the terms “Stadium”, “stadiumsoccer.in”, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Stadium on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Stadium’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. The Buyers agree that they will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Stadium’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Stadium.
- The Buyers agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- The Buyers may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal The Buyers send to Stadium, on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. The Buyers shall not pretend that The Buyers are, or that The Buyers represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The Buyers may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Stadium and / or others.
- The Buyers shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Buyer’s use of Stadium’s service and Buyer’s listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. The Buyers shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- The Buyers shall be responsible to up keeping the providing information relating to the products proposed to be sold by Us. In this connection, The Buyers undertake that all such information shall be secured in all respects. The Buyers shall not defame the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Buyers in any manner.
- The Buyers shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Buyers of the Website to buy any products, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. The Buyers may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Buyers via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person without Stadium’s prior explicit consent. In order to protect Stadium’s Buyers from such advertising or solicitation, Stadium reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a Buyer may send to other Buyers in any 24-hours period which Stadium deems appropriate in its sole discretion. The Buyers understand that Stadium have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, Stadium can (and The Buyers hereby expressly authorize Stadium to) disclose any information about The Buyers to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Stadium’s sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Stadium reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. Stadium shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, THE BUYERS REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS THE BUYERS POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN BUYER’S PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall Stadium assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted by another Buyer or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. The Buyers hereby represent and warrant that the content the Buyers publish on the Website shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of Stadium or any third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Buyer’s correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between The Buyers and such advertiser. Stadium shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other Buyers (including unauthorized Buyers or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that The Buyers may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about The Buyers due to Buyer’s use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure The Buyers. Stadium does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website The Buyers acknowledge and agree that Stadium is not responsible for the use of any personal information that The Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that The Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Stadium shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Buyer’s involvement/participation in any way on Buyer’s own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- The Buyers shall not have the right to resell any of the products purchased from Stadiumsoccer.in unless such right is expressly granted to the Buyer in writing by Stadium.
- Stadium reserves the right to restrict the sale of goods/services.
Contents Posted on Website
- In relation to the products offered on the website, the text, graphics, Buyer interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is Stadium generated content.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Stadium’s express prior written consent.
- The Buyers may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that The Buyers (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Stadium does not warrant that: a) This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or b) The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Stadium will not be liable to The Buyers in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Stadium does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Buyers will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Buyer’s phone number with us, The Buyers consent to be contacted by Stadium via phone calls and/or SMS notifications and/or application based communication platforms, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Stadium will not use Buyer’s personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS or application based communication platforms, unless the same has been consented to, by the Buyers. Further, subject to the availability of the features, the Buyers shall have the option to use application based communication platforms to contact Stadium for any queries, grievances/complaints and feedback.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available at the Website, Stadium will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to The Buyers due to: a) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or b) Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by The Buyers and between “Bank/s”, or c) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or d) Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website/Store by the Buyers shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website/Stores will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Before shipping / delivering Buyer’s order to the Buyers, Stadium may request the Buyers to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by the Buyers for Buyer’s purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Stadium’s Buyers.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bi partite contractual obligations between Buyer and Stadium and Payment Facility is merely used by the Buyer and Stadium to facilitate the completion of the Transaction.
- The Buyers have specifically authorized Stadium or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Buyers in respect of transactions through Payment Facility. Buyer’s relationship with Stadium is on a principal to principal basis.
- The Buyers understand, accept and agree that the Payment Facility provided by Stadium is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Stadium Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Stadium is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Stadium does not provide any credit facilities.
- All prices displayed on the Website or at the Stores are final and no further discounts or facilities are available for any customer
Payment Facility for Buyers
- The Buyers understand that upon initiating a Transaction the Buyers are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Stadium to purchase the products using the Payment Facility (a mechanism to pay through card, cash, or online medium), and the Buyers shall pay the Transaction Price through Buyer’s Issuing Bank to Stadium using Payment Facility.
- The Buyers may agree with Stadium through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- The Buyers shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Stadium Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by The Buyers of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash on Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- The Buyers understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence The Buyers may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Except for Cash payment at Stores and Cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer) with cost of demand draft paid by buyer .
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through Payment Facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Stadium in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Stadium reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Stadium may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by RBI to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Stadium reserves the right to refuse process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Stadium or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Stadium may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Stadium. As a result of such check if Stadium is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Stadium may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. delay to Dispatch, if Stadium deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Stadium may hold Transaction Price and Stadium may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Stadium will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Stadium.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Buyers. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
- Stadium is not responsible for injury to person, or the damage or loss of personal items, occurring at the Store & Academy premises, play grounds and parking area of Stadium.
- Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
- Stadium is the owner of all the rights of intellectual property attached to the products ordered by the Buyers. Stadium reserves the right to proceed to the necessary formalities with the aim of their protection on the Territory. Stadium undertakes to the Buyers a non-exclusive right of use on the brands and Protected Elements owned by Stadium. The Buyer recognises the existence and validity of the trademark applications or registrations and use of Stadium’s products and undertakes never to challenge their validity, registration and use in the Territory. The Buyer undertakes not to derive any right from the use of Stadium’s products and undertakes never to attempt to register, directly in his name or indirectly by a third party, any identical or confusingly similar trademark or internet domain name that may infringe Stadium’s trademarks or constitute unfair competition. In case the Buyer applies for or uses any identical or similar trademark or domain name to Stadium’s products, they shall immediately take all necessary actions, at their own expense, to cancel or transfer the infringing trademarks or domain names to Stadium upon Stadium’s first demand. The Buyers undertake to inform and to immediately notify Stadium of illicit imitation and more generally of any unfair competition practices based on the Protected Elements.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
- This site is controlled and operated by Stadium and products are sold by Stadium. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial use. The Buyers must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and The Buyers must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which The Buyers receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- In case The Buyers feel that an IPR has been infringed, The Buyers can write to Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stadium does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website/Stores are completely accurate, complete, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL STADIUM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVEN IF BUYER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website at email@example.com or phone number 9900289813.
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Grievance Officer, Stadium Sports Foundation ,004D Zed Collective , Doddaballapur Road , Yelahanka , Bangalore – 560064, Karnataka, India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyers can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. The Buyer’s entire order amount will be refunded. In case the item the Buyers have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer no longer has the right to cancel the order . The Buyer’s refund will be processed once Stadium receives the originally ordered item back from the courier. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been shipped to the Buyer. There is no cancellation applicable for purchases made at Stadium’s Stores.
- In order to Cancel the order, the Buyer need to email to Stadium at email@example.com OR inform at given contact number on website or product . Once Stadium receives the request, Stadium will initiate the cancellation request.
- For a partial cancellation, Stadium does not have a refund for the shipping charge.
- The refund will be credited back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
- Overview: Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on the Website/Stores. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Stadium may face issues. Stadium’s Dispute Resolution Process is as follows – When there is a dispute between the Buyers and Stadium, both Parties shall make all attempts to mutually and amicable resolve such dispute. Failure to do so shall give the aggrieved Party the right to institute appropriate proceedings under the scope of law.
- What is a ‘dispute’? A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and Stadium in connection with a transaction on the Website/Stores.
- How is a ‘dispute’ created? Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
- What are the various types of ‘disputes’? Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes: a) Wrong item received b) Item Not as described c) Damaged or Seal broken on Product d) Part/Accessory missing e) Item not Compatible f) Seller Description/Specification Wrong g) Defective (Manufacturing defects) h) Product not working i) Stadium claims invalid Invoice j) Payment not received k) Theft of a product form Stadium’s Stores
- Stadium does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Stadium’s affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Stadium assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Stadium do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Stadium does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.