- Stadium understands clearly that The Buyers and Buyer’s Personal Information is one of Stadium’s most important assets. Stadium stores and process Buyer’s Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If The Buyers object to Buyer’s Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
- We do not ask for the following details from a customer at any given point:
- a) Net banking or Card transaction OTP
- b) Debit/Credit card CVV
- c) Password related to banking or UPI IDs
- d) Remote access to any of the customer’s personal devices or accounts.
- Stadium records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us through any of our platforms and stores. This includes The data that the Buyer provide when a purchase is made at the store or on the website. The following is the information we request the Buyer to furnish: a) Mobile and Email; b) First name/Last name; c) Postal code & d) Opt-in preference SMS/Email.
- This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our customers are safe while using any of our products . Production in bulk can sometimes lead to defective manufacturing. As and when we identify this, we make sure the customers are contacted and made aware of the risk .Through various forms which are embedded in the communication that we send across to our customers.. During the events, competitions and tournaments that we organize.
- To ensure that our customers are safe – If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To be able to process exchange/refund incase the bill is lost. Our exchange period is 7 days from the date of purchase .
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Stadium Sports Foundation .
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to enhance customer experience . Making it possible to reach out to more customers.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Site. We might use this data to tailor the Buyer’s experience at our Site, providing the Buyer with content that we think the Buyer might be interested in and to display content according to the Buyer’s preferences.
- Stadium may share personal information with Stadium’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Buyers as a result of such sharing unless the Buyers explicitly opt-out.
- Stadium may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to Stadium’s Services, to comply with Stadium’s legal obligations, to enforce Stadium’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate Stadium’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Stadium’s Services. Stadium does not disclose Buyer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without Buyer’s explicit consent.